Premier Reflective Kit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phantom

Reaction score
I would like to know if anyone has installed the BlackReflective Fairing kit on a 2008 FJR. If so how did it turn out? I've seen the Silver kits installed, but not the black. Would like to keep bike all black if possible, but also want a reflective stripe kit.

I have them. I'm quite sure the ones made by Realtime Industries. They work well... & are fairly easy to put on. In spite of that, I still flubbed up one side. I won't be doing that again.

I think he is asking about these. but made from black reflective material that Duane has made in the past.

I have not seen anyone post them, other than the silver ones on an 08.

Call & ask if he has made any of them for an 08, & if he may have a picture, he won't bite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh woops, I only have the black reflective on my saddlebags. So sorry.

I think he is asking about these. but made from black reflective material that Duane has made in the past.
I have not seen anyone post them, other than the silver ones on an 08.

Call & ask if he has made any of them for an 08, & if he may have a picture, he won't bite.
Those are the ones. I have ordered them in reflective black. So maybe I'll be the first to add these. I'll post pictures if they turn out ok. I want to keep my bike as black as possible. I think that maybe the black reflective will give a "ghost" stripe effect while being very useful at night. We'll see.