Pulled the trigger!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brap

Reaction score
Picked up my FJR Friday! It's an 08 with a Cee Bailey and Throttlemeister. Only 3800 miles! Got to ride some yesterday and love it so far. Now for the farkling....

Picked up my FJR Friday! It's an 08 with a Cee Bailey and Throttlemeister. Only 3800 miles! Got to ride some yesterday and love it so far. Now for the farkling....
I hear that! Picked up my 08 yesterday. Can't wait to get back on it.

I hear that! Picked up my 08 yesterday. Can't wait to get back on it.
me too... btw change your bike in your profile!!! ;)
hey people congrats on the new fjrs' enjoy the ride

Last edited by a moderator:
Couer d'alene? Too bad you don't live near any decent roads for the FJR! :huh: ;)

I assume you're aware that dispensing helpful advice about which farkles other owners should spend their money is one of the main reasons some of us remain on this forum. :eek:

Welllll, that and laughing at Old Michael's escapades and Radio Howie's rating.

Uhm...keep your eye on the WFO thread. It looks like it may be coming to the Southeast corner of your state.

Last edited by a moderator:
Couer d'alene? Too bad you don't live near any decent roads for the FJR! :huh: ;)

I assume you're aware that dispensing helpful advice about which farkles other owners should spend their money is one of the main reasons some of us remain on this forum. :eek:

Uhm...keep your eye on the WFO thread. It looks like it may be coming to the Southeast corner of your state.
No decent roads???? we've got some great twisties around here... perhaps you need a better guide?! give a shout if you're ever in the area.

By the way fellas, How much did you pay for those 08's if you don,t mind sharing. I'm in the market myself. I have a couple of prospects, but no decision yet. Ya'll are making me jealous.

By the way fellas, How much did you pay for those 08's if you don,t mind sharing. I'm in the market myself. I have a couple of prospects, but no decision yet. Ya'll are making me jealous.
i was only able to get them down to $9800. OTD price was $10485. I know, i may have been able to pay less elsewhere, but this one is in mint condition, very low miles and had a couple extras. Happy hunting!

No decent roads???? we've got some great twisties around here... perhaps you need a better guide?! give a shout if you're ever in the area.
Brap...I don't know if MM needs a better guide or not...but he was just funnin' ya. He knows how freakin' good it is out there. He may be a post whore...but he rides his bike a lot as well. :)

Brap...I don't know if MM needs a better guide or not...but he was just funnin' ya. He knows how freakin' good it is out there. He may be a post whore...but he rides his bike a lot as well. :)
yeah, didn't mean to come off all butt hurt... I was kidding around as well. I need to work on my communication skills I guess. ;)

Yo Dudes,

My 08 treats me so well I love this bike. Its heavy, I like and hate that. Super stable on the highway and lots of fun long distance. Get a Rifle windscreen and skip fing around with the others. It is a true classic bike. Enjoy. I know you will.

i was only able to get them down to $9800. OTD price was $10485. I know, i may have been able to pay less elsewhere, but this one is in mint condition, very low miles and had a couple extras. Happy hunting!

I just picked up an 08A in August and I gave $9500 OTD. Without looking for the bill of sale, I believe it was $8700 plus tax and title. It's an 08 with 5900 miles. Good luck!