Push Pins for the FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pgapro78

Reaction score
I was working on the bike the other day and somehow lost a push pin for bike. Where can I go to get some new pins as my OCD is kicking in and hate anything out of place.

I found some similar push pins at Lowes or Home Depo (not sure which one) in the specialty fastener drawers. These types of fasteners are often used on cars.

Lowe's hardware drawers and the misc. parts carousels in auto parts stores.

I just had the most of the farings off and noticed that there are actually two sizes. Short and longer (of course). I guess depending how thick the panels are.

No one else use RonAyers.com? I buy bunch of stuff, offsets shipping cost. I could surf the fiche for hours... <sigh>

Yamaha calls the rivets. There are three different ones on my FJR that I know of, the most common being the ones with the pin in the center that fit in the small panels under the seat, among other places, the large pin type that goes in the center of the dash panels, and the ones with Phillips head centers which are used in a few places. I got a half dozen of each the last time I oredered parts from Yamaha, along with a few spares of the screws that hold the fairing panels on. There are three different ones of these as well. Shiny ones, dull ones, and shouldered ones.

Last edited by a moderator: