Put on new Decals

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reldeed

Reaction score
I'm off the bike for a couple weeks while I get over knee surgery. Thought I would take a shot at doing the decals from Premier Cycle Accessories for the fairing and bags.

I wanted the black since I have the silver bike but I also wanted to make sure I got the reflective. The instructions really do make this easy! I'm very pleased at how well the reflective decals show!

I also added the rear reflecters from Real Time Industries.

day.jpg
reard.jpg

night.jpg
rearn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered and installed a set of Real Time Industries reflectors. They look great. They were very easy to install. Stickers are 3M which are a good brand.

Nice job! Was it very difficult to apply the fairing decals?Mike
Honestly not difficult at all... The instructions walk you through nicely.

The most interesting thing about applying them is that you use soapy water on the area you are putting it on and the decal. This allows you to move them around to where you want. Then simply push the water out with a credit card.

The large decal on the bags needed a bit of stretching. in the end it went on nicely.

Ordered a set for my 07' and the bike took on a whole new look. The rear reflectors makes all the difference at night.