R6 and R1 Bumble Bee

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparky3008

Finally got my collarbone fixed!!!
Reaction score
Man, if you haven't seen the yellow on these bikes in person yet. Run don't walk to your nearest dealer. The color in person is amazingly beautiful.

My dealer had an R6 R1 and the R1LE. The LE was already sold to the store owners son for his collection, go figure.

Totally beautiful, I was tempted to trade in my fjr. :lol: :D Not yet!!

When I was picking up my new FJR last week I saw the R1. It was only $11,200 I think. I looked great.

When I was picking up my new FJR last week I saw the R1. It was only $11,200 I think. I looked great.
Yea, that's not the LE but they look almost the same. The yellow metallic is gorgeous. I even asked my wife if I could paint my fjr that coloer :D I already knew what the answer would be ;)

I have been pondering puttting down a deposit on a yellow R1. So I went to the dealer yesterday and also saw the raven (black) color. Yikes! Tough choice.

They are gorgeous bikes and the only thing I wish were different is integrated signals. Heck the FJR has them, the GSX-R has them, the ZX-14 has them. The R1 would look great with them.

Still pondering BTW. Wouldn't it be the shit though?

-r

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been pondering puttting down a deposit on a yellow R1. So I went to the dealer yesterday and also saw the raven (black) color. Yikes! Tough choice.
They are gorgeous bikes and the only thing I wish were different is integrated signals. Heck the FJR has them, the GSX-R has them, the ZX-14 has them. The R1 would look great with them.

Still pondering BTW. Wouldn't it be the shit though?

-r
I went and sat on the GSXR-1000, man is that a georgeous bike and big enough to fit me. The GSXR-750 is more useable but they are so damn small.

I just wish Suzuki had that georgeous yellow but the Blue and the Black are hot.