Really nice & small 36-piece Proxxon Tool Set for FJR.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is indeed a very nice tool set.... very, VERY nice!

However, IMO it is a bit overkill for carrying on the bike as a tool-kit for the FJR, unless you unload that ginormous 10" x 5" steel box, and get the tools placed inside a proper tool wrap. Then, it can be readily stashed in a number of different areas on the bike. Leaving them in that steel tool box means you are looking at using up some precious hard case space.

I agree with Warchild. A tool wrap, this kit, pliers and a couple of wrenches make for a VERY nice tool kit.

I carry this around in my Givi case.

Dunno why, really. I don't know what most of those doohickys are, much less how to use 'em. :dribble:

Dale, you are indeed correct about the size of that box! I happen to have the Givi 52 liter topcase mounted on Lucy Liu, the case that SkooterG is constantly making fun of, and that topcase can swallow a Piaggio motor scooter and two full grown Chihuahua's. For someone's without the "old-man's" luggage, a proper tool wrap makes the most sense on a sporting FJR.