Really Stupid Question

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KB1190

Reaction score
My two sons and I were watching Kill Bill the other day and wondered if anybody out there thought of installing a sword mount on their bikes. Please realize my sons put me up to posting this message.

:assassin:

You're right, that is a stupid question. You should send your sons to bed without dessert and yourself without a(nother) beer.

My two sons and I were watching Kill Bill the other day and wondered if anybody out there thought of installing a sword mount on their bikes. Please realize my sons put me up to posting this message.
Well, I didn't have a sword, but I did install a machete last year. I attached one point to a TOG and the other end to a highway peg. Had I ran out of ammo in my Glock or Mossberg...I could have resorted to steel.

My advice would be to mount it on the left side so you can still use your throttle hand. ;)

In that theme, we could add "FJR JOUSTING" as an event at SFO and NAFO this year! Put it on Pay-Per-View. Earn money for the moderators. :assassin:

RexNFx, Rexxxstasy, T-Rex, Sexxxy Rexxxy

how did texas cobb mount a shotgun in "raising arizona" movie ? maybe had it in some type of back pack.

check out some "mad max " movies with mel gibson, maybe they'll have something

Last edited by a moderator:

You just want to Get Uma Thurman on your bike!

I tape mine at an angle to the right sidecase handle, so it sticks out to the left. Edge down. This is the only way you can mount to the bike and be able to draw the sword while moving (with your left hand)

You have to turn your wrist to the full right, so your hand is palm out -thumb back. The tricky part is turning the sword and your hand back around without slicing up your fairing or windscreen, so you can be in the attack position. (Good to have an AE for this)

KM

Latest posts