Rear Tire Hugger

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherpagirl

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has a rear tire hugger on their bike...and if so, where'd you get it?

Thanks

Sherpagirl....pounding sand in Iraq for 3 more months. :yahoo:

A shout-out for Coleman Powersports in Woodbridge, VA with thanks for taking care of me and my baby (05) while I'm gone.

Edit: who added the Gen 1 junk??? Kinda rude

Last edited by a moderator:
If none are made for the FJR, has anyone adapted one from another bike, and if so what was it. I would also like to find a rear tire hugger to make the bike look better as well as more functional.

There is 2 company that I know of...

1) FSD ( Do not buy from them, poor fit and quality for the price, look at the threads about them )

2) I do not remember their name, but it made of Carbon Fiber, will try to find them and let you know.

Since you are serving me :yahoo: , I'll serve you.

link

don't know about this one. PM Fosslerider to see if he got one.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE

They did a group buy and the quality was poor

All huggers to my knowlegde are overseas from the US. But then again so are you :p

Since you are serving me :yahoo: , I'll serve you.
link

don't know about this one. PM Fosslerider to see if he got one.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE

They did a group buy and the quality was poor

All huggers to my knowlegde are overseas from the US. But then again so are you :p
[SIZE=36pt]+1[/SIZE]

The freestreetdesign.com stuff is CRAP, so don't waste your money.

Pierre's link was missing the .au, which sends you somewhere you don't want to go. Here's the real one

Geelong Yammy products for sale

Per the hugger page, he apparently also does one in Fiberglass, and from what I think I see, it's cheaper ($340 vs. $440 Australian Dollars). I think Kaitsdad has bought some of his stuff, although I don't think he has the hugger. You could ask him about quality...

P.S. at today's currency rates, those are about $286 for the cheap one, and $370 in US dollars (plus shipping). Looks like you can also get the carbon fiber one colored for a few dollars more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Allright listen up.

Hotbodiesracing.com has huggers. But not for our bikes.

I sent them a message telling them to get huggers for the FJR. I DONT CARE HOW!

I told em there are a lot of us out there that would buy a hugger for the FJR.....provided they make the price appropriate.

Now we need to ALL call them.. e-mail them.. shout at them to make them understand that having this part would be money for them!

[SIZE=18pt]USE OUR NUMBERS![/SIZE]

I sent them an email and I called them (1-800-555-2805) and left a message. I would like everyone to do the same.

Load up their mailboxes so they know that they have a large number of people wanting this! Best tactic I can think of for now.

Allright listen up.
Hotbodiesracing.com has huggers. But not for our bikes.

I sent them a message telling them to get huggers for the FJR. I DONT CARE HOW!

I told em there are a lot of us out there that would buy a hugger for the FJR.....provided they make the price appropriate.

Now we need to ALL call them.. e-mail them.. shout at them to make them understand that having this part would be money for them!

[SIZE=18pt]USE OUR NUMBERS![/SIZE]

I sent them an email and I called them (1-800-555-2805) and left a message. I would like everyone to do the same.

Load up their mailboxes so they know that they have a large number of people wanting this! Best tactic I can think of for now.

Tried e-amiling them and got message that address was too long. Will try calling them tomorrow.