Red Bull Moto GP 2014

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I will be there from Friday on. (Local, live about 20 miles from the track) I think Allen C will be there on Saturday with a bunch of FJR riders too. We always park in the museum lot.

We have the musuem passes too. We are staying right across the street from turn 1 in the trailer El Lou park that my insurance agent is letting us use. We are the second unit in from the road. Drop by we allways have cold ones. Look for blue 06 with a MI. my lic plate "Quicker"

I will be there working the Westfield Powersports tent (Primary Sponsor) in the Vendor Area Friday morning from 10a-2p. Come by and say hello! I am the asian one with a mustache and should be wearing a blue FJR t-shirt. I will also be there Saturday for a few hours watching the qualifying and roaming around.

Of course I will be attempting to weasel out some free stuff from Allen and we will check the rest of you all out too. I probably will be wearing my blue & white Yamaha champions jacket as I am checking everything out. Me and Susan will be there every day.

I may be hanging around Friday or Saturday evenings. I have to work both days, however I am only 20-25 min from the track. At work I am maybe 10 min from the track. Maybe I will be able to meet some of you guys somewhere.

Mike, hope you can make it. Let me know when you are going Saturday since I will probably go back after I drop off my wife at home in the afternoon.

Of course I will be attempting to weasel out some free stuff from Allen and we will check the rest of you all out too. I probably will be wearing my blue & white Yamaha champions jacket as I am checking everything out. Me and Susan will be there every day.
Free stuff! I think the only free stuff we will have are IMG cards and silicone bracelets! Yamaha will be giving free demo rides though.
bike.gif

We have the musuem passes too. We are staying right across the street from turn 1 in the trailer El Lou park that my insurance agent is letting us use. We are the second unit in from the road. Drop by we allways have cold ones. Look for blue 06 with a MI. my lic plate "Quicker"
The best place for breakfast around is called Charlie Brown's and it is located just south of the Dallara factory on Main street in Speedway. Best omelets anywhere! We are planning to eat there tomorrow morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, hope you can make it. Let me know when you are going Saturday since I will probably go back after I drop off my wife at home in the afternoon.

Free stuff! I think the only free stuff we will have are IMG cards and silicone bracelets! Yamaha will be giving free demo rides though.
bike.gif
Hey, I gotta try!
rolleyes.gif

I'm at the track in the Vendor Marketplace in front of the Westfield Powersports area near the music! I'll be here until 2pm today.

Hey fastalk, Are you guys going to be at your abode tonight or our you going to be down on Meridian? We are about to head to the wake we spoke of and will be heading back out afterwards.

Leaving in the morning early. Should be in Indy about 10 local time. Tell me where you all are going to be and where I can buy tickets. Super excited about this event. Was hoping to head over Friday night but I took my middle boy who is 9 to our local fair. We watched the moto cross races. 4yr olds out there on 50cc bikes are hilarious. Might be a little different skill and power levels tomorrow.

See u tomorrow I will be on the silver 04. Let's know of u see me wandering aimlessly

You can buy and print tickets at home arrt www.ims.com. If you don't do that there are ticket trailers at the entrances but I think they only take cash, $20/ticket for Saturday.

If you enter from 30th Street, motorcycle parking is free on the back straight of the oval track. It will be difficult to find others unless you can text/call then when you arrive since it is a big venue with thousands of people. Good luck

Last edited by a moderator: