Redesigned HeliBars Triple Clamp

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil

Reaction score
There's a 2008 model (HRT-2) triple clamp for FJR from Heli, that's got more positioning options, and is predrilled for ram balls. Has anybody tried this option yet? Looks like it may be the best setup yet. I saw it offered today on E-Bay.

There's a 2008 model (HRT-2) triple clamp for FJR from Heli, that's got more positioning options, and is predrilled for ram balls. Has anybody tried this option yet? Looks like it may be the best setup yet. I saw it offered today on E-Bay.

Phil,

Just to let you know, I have a group buy going on this. Here's the link: Heli Group Buy

Check it out you can now get 15% off buying directly from Heli, but it ends on Jan 31st.

Last edited by a moderator:

I ordered one and my AE just showed up at the bike shop so they haven't started putting on all my assessories. I bought it because I have short arms and upper torso. I wanted to have real flexability also if I ever sold it. Don't know if that was a good reason but did it anyway.