Reflective Strips

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rddiehl

Reaction score
Just got a set of these Realtime Link and put them on and I have to say they look great. Looks like they came from the factory. I bought the black with the FJR on top. Highly reccomended.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Alex does great work. He's even a member on this forum and did special stickers for WFO last year...and I'm going to ask him to do stickers for NAFO this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a set of those too, and had a similar set on my VFR as well. Stealthy during the day, but really helps with the visibility at night. I did reflective rim stripes in silver for the Stealth/Visibility combo form the side too!

Perfect. I was looking for that black reflective 3M tape a couple of weeks ago and didn't find it. This should do the job very nicely!! :yahoo:

Here's another vote for them...very easy to install, and look great, both during day and nite. Well worth the bucks.

Jay

'04 FJR 1300

I got a set of those when I first go my FJR. I have the blue colored ones. I originally bought on ebay a set with no graphics, I saw these and pulled the trigger on them. Cooooool. Come to think of it, I think I have an extra set (no graphics) if anyone wants them...

They installed with no issues, just make sure the area is really clean.

I got a set of those when I first go my FJR. I have the blue colored ones. I originally bought on ebay a set with no graphics, I saw these and pulled the trigger on them. Cooooool. Come to think of it, I think I have an extra set (no graphics) if anyone wants them...
They installed with no issues, just make sure the area is really clean.
+1.

The install was a snap - just take your time and don't press down hard on the decals until you're sure you have them right.

I started in the middle and worked upwards.... got it all set, then did the lower half.

The decals are fantastic - really light up the back of the bike but are invisible during the day. I'd definitely add my recommendation for buying these from realtimeindustries.com

Count me in as a happy customer...Thanks!

Highly recommended - Alex does a bang-up job !!

And they work.

159266762_3zk5t-L.jpg

For what it's worth, I stuck the big ones on the backs of the bags as shown, and the narrow ones along the outside of each bag. Looks fine and a perfect fit. 3M makes only good stuff.

Latest posts