Reflective tape kit Premier cycle accessories

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric W

Reaction score
Im contemplating a set of Premier's reflective Taping for my 08 F.J.R. ( Raven Black) They offer a kit in Silver, or one in reflective white which appears Light grey during daylight according to their product discription. Does anyone have any experiance with the reflective white? Im leaning that direction naturally because of the safety aspect. But I want it to look like it belongs on the bike the rest of the time. Thanks for your input.. Eric

Cannot recall who, but someone here makes a set of reflective stickers.

I have a set of the black ones. Black in the daylight, and reflects bright white when hit by light. Blends well on the bike during the daylight - heck, I've had folks comment they thought it was stock or didn't even realize they were stickers on the case backs.

HIGHLY recommended safety item. :)

Premiere Cycle Accessories is a FJR friendly guy to deal with. There are other choices too. You may want to check out Alex at Real Time Industries who has been with this forum for ages. I've got a set of the black decals with the Yamaha logo and FJR symbol on them. Looks great, works great and comes in a choice of colors. When you click on any one of the pictures on RTI's web site it will result in many choices of decals.

Day - actually more black than shows here.

fjrreardayfull.jpg

Illuminated at night.

fjrrearflashfull.jpg

Probably half the bikes I see at EOM have some form of these decals.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the original post was referring to the fairing decal kit:

12503-2T.jpg

I've been thinking about adding that to my bike (black '08), but can't decide whether to go with the black reflective, or white reflective.

I have the white reflective and they are bright, I have the black reflective on the back of my bags and on my Givi E-52

I have the white reflective and they are bright, I have the black reflective on the back of my bags and on my Givi E-52
Could you post a picture if your bike (no flash) so we can see how the white reflective tape looks in daylight compared to the silver trim pieces on the bike?

Could you post a picture if your bike (no flash) so we can see how the white reflective tape looks in daylight compared to the silver trim pieces on the bike?
I put that kit on my black 08 and the silver is an exact match to the other silver pieces on the bike. It came out great and I like it a lot. No pics to post for you.

Thank's For the Feedback. Im Still wondering about their White which is supposed to be reflective, And appear a grey shade the rest of the time, How close does it come to the existing silver Im going to give them a call, and see if they have any other info. Can this reflective Taping be custom manufactured ?? Thanks Eric

Thank's For the Feedback. Im Still wondering about their White which is supposed to be reflective, And appear a grey shade the rest of the time, How close does it come to the existing silver Im going to give them a call, and see if they have any other info. Can this reflective Taping be custom manufactured ?? Thanks Eric
Here are some of the Reflective strips no flash used and overcast day.

IMG_2156.JPG

IMG_2158.JPG

IMG_2159.JPG

IMG_2161.JPG

IMG_2162.JPG

I have the "black reflective" on my 08 Raven and they look very good. Different light changes these to either a gold tint or an almost white color. In the daylight its hard to tell there any stripes on it. Received many positives replies on how good they look.

I have the reflective white on my 09. I have had many complements on how they look. It I had an 08 I think I would go with the silver though.

I put that kit on my black 08 and the silver is an exact match to the other silver pieces on the bike. It came out great and I like it a lot. No pics to post for you.
+1, Black 08 with silver stripes, exact match to trim pc. under the tank. I think the sidebag stripes add to it also. they come in two different styles just to let you know. One of the cheapest and best farkle IMO.

Both colors are reflective IIRC.