Remus Hexacones Photo Needed

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UselessPickles

Making Grand Canyon replicas from air boxes...
Reaction score
Could someone who has Remus Hexacones do me a favor and take a nice clear photo of the connector pipe where it mounts to the header pipe? From what I can see in non-close-up photos, it looks like the mating point is smaller in diameter than the rest of the connector pipe and maybe welded?

I'm just trying to plan ahead for when I get my set of Hexacones (hopefully next Spring) and modify them to fit on my Holeshot headers. Thanks in advance!

~Jeff

Could someone who has Remus Hexacones do me a favor and take a nice clear photo of the connector pipe where it mounts to the header pipe? From what I can see in non-close-up photos, it looks like the mating point is smaller in diameter than the rest of the connector pipe and maybe welded?
I'm just trying to plan ahead for when I get my set of Hexacones (hopefully next Spring) and modify them to fit on my Holeshot headers. Thanks in advance!

~Jeff
it is stepped down for sure. will take a picture for you tomorow.

R

Last edited by a moderator:
it is stepped down for sure.
I like the sounds of that. That means that if I can find a way to get it expanded to fit on the Holeshot header, the mid-pipe probably won't be a bottleneck in airflow (and I would hope that the can is designed to flow as much air as the pipe).

Pictures for you

Left side

P1030185.jpg

Right Side

P1030189.jpg

Its called soap and water and Adams detail spray.....

Oh and no job helps too.

Plus it is only 9 weeks old.

R

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts