Replacement Screw for Garmin Mount

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ian

Reaction score
I lost the Torz(?) screw that is on the top of the Garmin motorcycle mount for my 2730. I tried a nylon screw from Ace Hardware; it was better than nothing but barely. I called Garmin and the wait was 20 minutes. Tried an e-mail on their site and it didn't work either. Anyway does someone have a description of a replacement screw? TIA Ian, Iowa

Save yourself some trouble and order a coupla these....

Replace that PITA!!!

VPup

Sorry - that one's for a Zumo mount (excuse my assumption), not sure about the 2730 mount bracket screw.

Here's one that may help unless you just have to have the spanner bit screw. It is a UK-based web site, but I did see at least one listing on an ST1300 forum web site for similar product. Good luck...

SP-specific thumby thing

VPup....again

Last edited by a moderator:
Save yourself some trouble and order a coupla these....
Replace that PITA!!!

VPup

Sorry - that one's for a Zumo mount (excuse my assumption), not sure about the 2730 mount bracket screw.

Here's one that may help unless you just have to have the spanner bit screw. It is a UK-based web site, but I did see at least one listing on an ST1300 forum web site for similar product. Good luck...

SP-specific thumby thing

VPup....again
Thanks, Ian