Rev It Air Vent Pants

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

painman

Reaction score
Looking at these pants on webike review looks like these are some good summer pants without the large, bulky mesh design. Only problem is to find an outlet on line that sells these. Some places list them but their website doesn't offer them up. Anyone have purchased these online with good success? Thanks, PM. <>< :unsure:

Try some BMW dealers. They happen to carry Rev It. I was in my one and only local dealer today & saw some of their gear. I touched their winter jacket & decided... DEFINITELY GETTING AN AEROSTICH. The jacket I looked at was the size that I normally wear... & it looked very form fitting.

I have all Revit Gear and love it. I am now look ing to buy an Aerostich but that's for other reasons. The Revit Gear is top notch. The est option is, as suggested, to go visit your local BMW dealer.

I would not recommend buying on-line since their sizing seems to be different that US standards (big surprise since they're designed in the Netherlands). You need to try it on to make sure you're getting the right size. Also, there's not much, eh, room? for non-GI Joe physiques. I barely managed to find a jacket that fit and even that one has a really skinny neck.

Thanks much for the info and link guys. From the reviews I read this is inline with what they said also regarding the sizing. There's a BMW dealer in Walnut Creek near me I could check out as well and take a look see if they stock them. Thanks again, Del. <>< :good:

Last edited by a moderator: