Rich Mountain Rendevous - Mena, Ark. 9/20 - 9/22

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockmantex

Reaction score
Rich Mountain Rendezvous "It's about the kids." Mena, Arkansas, September 20-22, 2013 Fifteen years at Queen Wilhelmina State Park. Supporting CASA of the Ouachita Region, helping kids of neglect and abuse.

Thursday, September 19 6PM: pre-registrants only Tex-Mex dinner and rally t-shirts $30

Friday 9AM: Rally registration opens. $35, t-shirts while they last, continental breakfast, riding, wrenching and telling lies, burgers/weenies and chips evening meal

Saturday: Registration, continental breakfast, classic car riding, catered Italian supper, prizes for all, and a live band

Sunday: continental breakfast and goodbyes

The rally offers therapeutic message ($20) rides in classic cars from the local museum ($50)....1930's Fords, 1960's muscle, and more....great food and great music....great riding, both paved and dirt...and the chance to make a difference in the life of children. It's about the kids.

Registration, beginning Friday 9AM, is $35 per person; pre-registration is $30 and must be completed by August 20th. All registrants should bring an item for the raffle. Tent camping is $12.10 per night, payable at rally registration. RV spaces must be reserved through the QW office. There are motels in Mena, just 20 minutes away.

Contact Steve Johnson for rally registration. PO Box 160074 San Antonio, TX 78280

E-mail:[email protected] Phone: 210-392-9088

Queen Wilhelmina Lodge www.queenwilhelmina.com 3877 Arkansas 88 Mena, AR 71953

479-394-2863

For local area lodging: https://www.mena-ark.com/lodging/

Steve

08 FJR -AE

07 GS 1200

11 Wee

Hey! this is in my backyard! I won't be able to ride on Friday (work) but I will run up at lunch and register and then join in on Saturday. If anyone wants a place to crash or camp. I have room both indoors and out, message me!

Look forward to meeting you Erin. A bunch of us will be camping and hanging out. Lot more chatter going on about the rally on the Two Wheel Texas forum (TWTEX) if you want to check it out.

Steve

Attended this rally last year well put on event doesn't get much better than this one. Great location for riding and the campsites and food are excellent.

Hey! this is in my backyard! I won't be able to ride on Friday (work) but I will run up at lunch and register and then join in on Saturday. If anyone wants a place to crash or camp. I have room both indoors and out, message me!
I think I see *cough cough hack* something in your future... it has to do with your eyes and not seeing yourself going into work that day.... :D