Ride from PDX This Weekend?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to Mill Pond Dam(Glenwood, WA) and Upper Green Point Dam (Hood River)tomorrow. I will also be picking up some BMR P.O.'s (Husum, Trout Lake, Glenwood, Kickitat, Appleton). Will ride up the Gorge on I-84, cross over at Hood River, SR14 to Lyle, the loop back to SR14 then back to Portland. I will Leave Vanc. at about 9:30am and ride to the Forestry Center at the Zoo, then up the Gorge. 275 miles. Should be back at 4-4:30. Can meet at the Forestry Center/Zoo.
yahoo.gif

I am going to Mill Pond Dam(Glenwood, WA) and Upper Green Point Dam (Hood River)tomorrow. I will also be picking up some BMR P.O.'s (Husum, Trout Lake, Glenwood, Kickitat, Appleton). Will ride up the Gorge on I-84, cross over at Hood River, SR14 to Lyle, the loop back to SR14 then back to Portland. I will Leave Vanc. at about 9:30am and ride to the Forestry Center at the Zoo, then up the Gorge. 275 miles. Should be back at 4-4:30. Can meet at the Forestry Center/Zoo.
yahoo.gif
Don't forget to snag the UofP for the Catholic thread.

I should be on a southerly route this weekend, if you'd care to meet up for a few miles that's cool. Minimal slab time is on the agenda.