Ride The Divide - Colorado

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, that would be a great ride. Although not the Divide, would be even better if you included the Million Dollar Highway (US-550) from Ouray to Durango, and the Delores River Canyon (CO-141) from Whitewater to Naturita. My recommendation on the best Colorado rides is included in my signature box.

Great ride report. Recognize the FJR, what's the red one, an interceptor?

I also have maps of Colorado rides, both Microsoft Streets and Trips plus Garmin GPS files. Take a look and if you want the maps files, just sent me an email. We rode about 2400 miles within Colorado. I think we covered all of the best roads.

Go to my website and look at Colorado2007 in the trips section.

yeah, that will be very nice, I remember back in 2002 I left home easter evening around 830 pm and did not stop until i got to green river , what a site the land is to behold o there... Then I road into Sacramento the next day. Man I still kick my self for not taking pictures along the way..... :angry2:

I can not wait tmake this trip again.... :rolleyes:

Yep, that would be a great ride. Although not the Divide, would be even better if you included the Million Dollar Highway (US-550) from Ouray to Durango, and the Delores River Canyon (CO-141) from Whitewater to Naturita. My recommendation on the best Colorado rides is included in my signature box.
DaveT, I agree about the Ouray to Durango ride. Did it going north this last summer, with weather approaching, early morning. Beautiful country. And herds of elk. I'll not soon forget it.