Rifle Photos

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill

Reaction score
I'm thinking of ordering a tinted Rifle windshield for my 2006 and am wondering what light gray and what dark gray looks like. Anyone have a photo of either color on their bike?

Hey Bill,

Got the light grey on my '08. Looks very nice mainly since the bike is raven black. I went with the lighter of the offering. I didn't want my line of sight to be influenced at dusk/evening with the screen up. The screen is a great upgrade. What a difference in back preassure, noise and comfort. Well worth the money.

I you go to the rifle sight you'll see a comparison there. Granted it's for a cruiser but you'll get an idea of the tint density. Enjoy the screen, stay safe.

Hank

Assuming the look isn't going to be *that much* different...here is a CB in light gray.

Cee4-3Front1.jpg

--G

102.jpg

Can't remember if it's the light or dark tint.

It's a Rifle Touring Shield

Good weather protection, but may be too much for extended Hot weather.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a pic of a Rifle on my 03. I am not sure of what model it is but it has been cut on some so it must have been about the largest you can buy. It does have the tuning block.

FJR_rifle.jpg

I heard from Rifle today. They told me that the Dark Gray would be way too dark and to only order it if I am certain that I'll always be looking well over the top of it.

Guess that I'll order the Light Gray tint.