rifle windscreen

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lunch truck larry

Reaction score
I have 'V' stream now ,on my 2007 , but the top of it, is directly in my line of sight , (at full lift ) so i:am always trying to look over it ,or have to scrounch down to try to look through. I thought I.would try the 'BIG ' rifle . QUESTIONS ,,,How bad is the buffering,,,does it shake alot??. Will the bigger screen put undo stress on the windshield mechanism ?? Hey,thoughts and prayer for you guy's down in Texas , I' am worried about a stupid windshield ,and some of those people don;t even have a place to sleep tonight . Any comments on the wind screen would be appreciated, Thanks ,Larry

How tall are you? I found the VStream to be a great screen for reducing buffeting but it was too low for me a 6'3". The Rifle large is a barn door and I added an X-Screen Tour to the top of it to get everything the way I liked it. If the VStream was taller, I probably would have stayed with it.

I got out of Houston on Thursday night and glad I did - I'm worried about all my clients and friends down there.