River Road "Trekker" Jacket

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMRoadRunner

A Bulls work is never done!
Reaction score
Has anyone tried out the Trekker Jacket from River Road? It looks good, feels good, fits good, and can be had for $149.00 with free shipping, but don't know about weather proofing or quality of materials. Don't know much about River Road in general, as I wear First Gear now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Has anyone tried out the Trekker Jacket from River Road? It looks good, feels good, fits good, and can be had for $149.00 with free shipping, but don't know about weather proofing or quality of materials. Don't know much about River Road in general, as I wear First Gear now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

River Road is a Tucker Rocky(Distributor) house brand. As well as First Gear, Speed and Strength, Answer, MSR and a few others. The quality is good. I have some of there product line in my store. One thing I did learn at a dealer expo a few years back is that the majority of ALL apparel i.e. Joe Rocket, A*, Icon, Scorpion, etc.etc, are all made on the same assembly line so to speak. Same leathers, same fabrics, just made to specific designs for each name brand. Pakistan, China, Turkey, Thailand and Indonesia are what you will see listed as on the tags. Alpinestars Race Replica suits however, are made in Italy.