Roadgear ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadBank

Reaction score
I'm thinking of purchasing a jacket from these folks. (Tierra del Fuego)

Any comments or experience with their apparel would be appreciated.

Don't have any experience with their apparel, but I did buy a tailpack from them (which was not a good value) which I returned. I did not have any problems getting a refund, although they were a bit slow.

I think you can buy from them with reasonable confidence that if you have a problem, they will take care of it.

EXCELLENT company and products....

what i own....

200large.jpg

249large.jpg

Did per chance you look Oylmpia motorsports gear?.....if not...it's definitely worth a look....

Last edited by a moderator:
Never wore their jackets, but I'm a big fan of their gloves. Everytime I've tried something else, I've missed the quality and comfort of my Roadgear gloves and have gone right back to my old ones. I've also carried their tool pouch in a saddle bag for several years now. I don't think I'll ever need another one. Solid, quality stuff.

I checked out their jackets once in the vendor section of a rally. They seemed great, though I thought the colors were not quite as nice as they looked in the catalog.

My customer service experiences with them have been consistently excellent. The first time I ordered gloves from them, I received a personal email from the owner who wanted to make sure I was pleased with the order and the quality of the goods.

I suppose the real reason I never bought one of their jackets is that I'm a budget biker (okay, cheap b***ard) and their stuff is relatively expensive and rarely goes on sale. I don't think you'll be disappointed by the quality and the features, though. I think they know what they're doing.

I have had one of their jackets (I think it is called a EuroTec, or something like that) for about 5 years. The quality is excellent, it's durable, and waterproof.