roadsmarts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krotchrocketgrampa

Reaction score
just got back from an 895 mile trip on the new dunlop roadsmart tires I got last week ,when those pathetic bridgestones only went 4,300 miles.

didnt like my new fjr much,until I put these tires on it ran 42 psi front and rear,rides like a different bike,handles like its on rails,rode the hell out of it for two days, from a dead stop to 150 mph, ,with all road conditions ,from wet to sandy, gravel new tar,new fresh black top,so sticky that it stuck to everything it touched,wadded up between front tire and fender,had one hell of a time cleaning the bike,thought I 'd never like my fjr as much as my st,but its a great bike :yahoo:

Yep, I put a few miles on several sets of Roadsmarts, good tire. Wore a set out going to the Badlands and back.

Last edited by a moderator:
just got back from an 895 mile trip on the new dunlop roadsmart tires I got last week ,when those pathetic bridgestones only went 4,300 miles.didnt like my new fjr much,until I put these tires on it ran 42 psi front and rear,rides like a different bike,handles like its on rails,rode the hell out of it for two days, from a dead stop to 150 mph, ,with all road conditions ,from wet to sandy, gravel new tar,new fresh black top,so sticky that it stuck to everything it touched,wadded up between front tire and fender,had one hell of a time cleaning the bike,thought I 'd never like my fjr as much as my st,but its a great bike :yahoo:
Good to hear :) We have about 4k on a set now -- they're proving just fine.