Sampson Sport Touring

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAxeman

Reaction score
I ordered some Hyperlights from Sampson Sport Touring at the beginning of May and have received nothing from them yet. Now that I want to call them I can't locate a phone number. Does anyone, perchance, have a number? If its on their web site they certainly have it well hidden.....

If I remember, they have no phone number. I think I once got one, but that was via email because I wanted to discuss some technical details. Or it could be that it was so long ago, I am thinking of a different vendor altogether.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, in a day and age when I have more phones than I want or I can even use, I can't believe a business wouldn't have one. Might have to blow them some smoke signals while I have my pork butt on the barbe...

If I remember, they have no phone number. I think I once got one, but that was via email because I wanted to discuss some technical details.
They claim they don't have time for phone calls, small outfit. Really hard to contact, so you really have to want what they have and work for it. Lots of luck!

I pinged them on the back channel.

is there a way can they contact you if they aren't subscribed to this forum?

...update...

i sent an e-mail to them as soon as i read this thread. got a reply back right away. they didn't see an e-mail from Axeman until this morning (5/31). their latest to me was that they contacted him as soon as they got the e-mail and are working through whatever his concerns are. i expect that Axeman will clarify things a little better for us as soon as he can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell, I went to the website of my (former) long distance carier. Guess what? NO PHONE NUMBER! A freekin' phone company with NO PHONE NUMBER! WTF?