Sargent Seat Dealer On Ebay?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLRoadking

Reaction score
I saw a post for a dealer who was posting on Ebay that he had Sargent seats at a fairly good price compared to those offered by the factory. Does anyone have the link to this dealer? I seem to remember they were about $100 less in cost.

Have read good reviews on the Sargent compared to stock, but also realize that this is subjective. May give one of these a try. The stock seat is great but on a recent 650 mile day, it was starting to get a little soft at the end. Like the looks of the stock seat and the "fit". The Sargent seems to hold pretty close to the stock look which I like.

https://www.hogheaven.biz/

I bought one about a week ago from this dealer on Ebay and he said that they are backordered for certain styles until the 3rd week in July.

Nice guy though and very quick in responding to questions.

What I gathered from my emails to him was that he gets some discount from the factory and he sells them on Ebay.

So yes he sells items he doesn't have...yet.

Sort of :wacko: but not unlike any business that takes orders on future shipments.

Well all are made to order because of the different options so it would be the same as ordering from anywhere including Sargent.