Sargent seat for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilbur-j

Reaction score
I have a Sargent Seat I am going to sell. I thought I would put it here for a few days and then e-bay. The seat has less than 500 miles on it and is in like new condition. I payed $613.00 plus shipping for the seat. I want $450.00 for the seat and that includes shipping to the lower 48 only. Thanks wilbur-j

I just took my first ride on the Sargent seat I just received and am very happy with it. I was scared at first because it is seemingly "harder" than my stock 08 seat, however after my first 129 miles I am very pleased. Why are you selling yours?

I have a Sargent Seat I am going to sell. I thought I would put it here for a few days and then e-bay. The seat has less than 500 miles on it and is in like new condition. I payed $613.00 plus shipping for the seat. I want $450.00 for the seat and that includes shipping to the lower 48 only. Thanks wilbur-j
What year FJR?

There is a "classifieds" section on this forum. I am thinking that you should expect to find this thread there soon.

Surprised this is still here. Iggy doesn't usually miss blatant stuff.

PS... wish that I could afford your Sargent seat. I'd really like a replacement.

Last edited by a moderator: