Saturday Ride (4/12) - East Snohomish County

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen

Reaction score
Since going up and down Hwy. 9 all the time gets a little boring.....

Great for folks new to riding in this area.

LEAVE Monroe Motorsports at 10:30am. Donuts & coffee supplied by MM. Be gassed & ready to go. I will go over some group riding suggestions.

Route is thru Monroe, Ben Howard Road into Sultan. Sultan Basin Road and Kellogg Lake Road into Startup. Hwy. 2 east to Gold Bar. Reiter Road to Index (short break for pictures). Hwy. 2 East to Baring for lunch or coffee (Der Baring Store). Back on Hwy. 2 westbound through Index (again), Reiter Road (westbound is better for pictures) into Gold Bar. West on Hwy. 2 to Old Owen Road, Reiner Road, Old Pipeline Road, and on into Granite Falls via Lake Roesigor and Robe Menzel. Then 'whatever'.

Lots of twisties.

Casual ride. All bikes.

Will stop for pictures here and there.

Dress warm.

Suggest ATGATT... some of the roads may be a bit slippery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Told em I'd work this weekend so took the bike in for some warrenty work yesterday and now I'm kicking myself for doing both!

Haven't had a nice weekend since I went out with Hopzilla, Niehart, and escapefjrtish on 2/17. Oh well at least I'm doing NAFO!

We had a small turnout but that's OK! Chris, Jon, Casey (the ONLY FJR), Mike and me. Everyone got home safe.

Roads were dirty with sand from our last little snow. The ORV folks were out also.

Anyway, it was a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Some picies:

Sweet164-12-2008002.jpg

Sweet164-12-2008003.jpg

Sweet164-12-2008005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I missed it as well

Was laying on the beach in old Mexico (OK, guess I'm not that sorry)

up for the next one though