• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Scala Cardo Teamset

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiderX

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Bought this system for two up intercom use. It does that very well as well as riding with a buddy in close proximity. Will work line of sight up to 1/2 mile depending on atmospherics.

Cell phone quality with this unit is very good behind a FJR windscreen. Harder to hear depending on how speakers are aligned with your ears above 60 mph. It was my favorite for cell phone use before I aquired the Sena system (which works better for music and pairing my radar detector, etc.). Found that the microphone snakes to the mouth area fine with a full face or flip helmet.

Will pair fine with a Zumo 660/665. Glove friendly buttons. So much better than Chatterbox IMHO.

You get two bases. Two units. Wall charger. I'll throw some aftermarket velcro in. box, users manual. Everything you ought to need. Was gonna keep it for a backup but I've been scolded for having too much gear.

$120 plus shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also verified the parts list from box. Also allows corded connection for mp3 or radar detector and comes with 2 mp3 cables, 2 extra microphone covers, adhesive mount (never used), mp3 mount, and 2 carry pouches, appears to all be there.

Mine, mine, all mine ;)

Well, I assume so since I sent $$...

Last edited by a moderator: