Scala Rider

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Playin

Reaction score
:clapping: Thanks for all of your information on communication devices. Scala Rider is what we went with, and absolutely love them. I was cruisin at 70 and heard my Wife supper clear. Man this bike is a blast. We've had it for 2 weeks and have put 700 + on it just cruisin around town. Thanks for your advice on the bike to.

:clapping: Thanks for all of your information on communication devices. Scala Rider is what we went with, and absolutely love them. I was cruisin at 70 and heard my Wife supper clear. Man this bike is a blast. We've had it for 2 weeks and have put 700 + on it just cruisin around town. Thanks for your advice on the bike to.
I see you're in St. Louie. You need to give Smitty a call and get that Cruise Install if not already done so. Best money I've spent to date!

Enjoy the ride!

Would this stop my hand from going numb? Ballpark, what is the cost.

Latest posts