• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SCHUBERTH C-3 Modular HELMET $475 size XL

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haironfire

Reaction score
I am selling this as new Schuberth as I had several helmets and have sold my Ducati and retired from bikes. This is a modular flip-up helmet that retailed for $729. It has an internal dark sun visor that can be flipped down and up. The C-3 is the lightest premium modular on the market.

The color is Hi-Viz yellow. The best for conspicuity, safety, and cool looks.

The visor is flawless and perfectly clear. the helmet looks like new and has no marks or damage.

The factory Schuberth carry bag comes with it. I will sell a spare brand new visor for $70.

$475. I will charge only the actual shipping charge.

pix at Craigslist https://treasure.craigslist.org/mcy/d/schuberth-3-modular-helmet/6603124393.html

Gary

Palm City, FL

I am selling this as new Schuberth as I had several helmets and have sold my Ducati and retired from bikes. This is a modular flip-up helmet that retailed for $729. It has an internal dark sun visor that can be flipped down and up. The C-3 is the lightest premium modular on the market.

The color is Hi-Viz yellow. The best for conspicuity, safety, and cool looks.

The visor is flawless and perfectly clear. the helmet looks like new and has no marks or damage.

The Schub carry bag comes with it. I will sell a spare brand new in the factory sleeve for$75.

$475. I will charge only the actual shipping charge.

pix at Craigslist https://treasure.cra...6603124393.html

Gary

Palm City, FL

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Grumpy. Site wouldnt load, but apparently it did. I see no way to delete the site-engineered dupes?

Last edited by a moderator:
Great helmet. I have an orange one. Does yours have the PinLock insert for the visor? Too, do you remember when you bought it? Curious the age of the helmet. Thanks!