Schuberth C3

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharif

Reaction score
First ride to work in my new C3. I went w/ the C3 as opposed to the Pro since there are screaming deals available on them. I'm coming from a C2, and the difference is unbelievable! Apart from the "can you see me now" factor, the difference in airflow and wind noise is nothing short of shocking. I found it to be very comfortable, and I could actually hear my engine with the stock windscreen all the way down at 60.

The front of the helmet is farther away from my chin than the C2 was, and there is more helmet material below the chin - perhaps this helps with the aero/keeping it quiet? I'm just glad they have a wind tunnel.

IMG_1536.jpg

If anyone is giving the helmet a thought, based off my short ride, I'd say DO IT! More to come as the summer progresses.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love my C3W (W = women's specific fit). Light, quiet, comfortable, aerodynamic

Happy with my C3. Nice and quiet with the windshield down far enough to have airflow hit the chin and up. Some buffeting with the shield higher, but still pretty quiet. The visor removal & replacement is a snap (takes about 4 seconds), which is great because it allows me to easily swap my visor with my wife's (C3W) after mine is full of bugs. It means I can go twice as far without stopping to clean a visor or carrying extras.
smile.png

I've been wearing a Nolan N104 for the past 4 years. The fit is getting too loose so I've been looking for new one. The C3 was on sale for about $150 off so got one last Saturday. It's not broken in yet but I decided to go for a ride anyway. Took a 250 mile loop through Yosemite today. I wore ear buds the first two hours and listened to some music. I noticed I had the volume a lot lower than with the Nolan. After about 2 hours of riding though I needed to get it off my head for a few minutes. Nice fit and am sure once I break it in it will be a lot better.

SUNP0001.jpg