Schuberth Concept Helmet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wyowags

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

My wife has a Schuberth Concept we picked up for her a few years ago. There are small red retainer clips on each side at the pivot point of the visor attachment for removing the visor. One of these has broken and I can't seem to find replacements anywhere. I e-mailed Schuberth, but the mail just bounces. Soooo, anybody have any ideas where I could pick up some of these??? I also talked to a dealer that said they don't provide support in the US anymore. Go figure. I don't know if that's true or not for sure. Hate to get another helmet for lack of such a small part. Thanks for any info!

Kurt

There are small red retainer clips on each side at the pivot point of the visor attachment for removing the visor. One of these has broken and I can't seem to find replacements anywhere. I e-mailed Schuberth, but the mail just bounces. Soooo, anybody have any ideas where I could pick up some of these???
I have 2 Schuberth Concept helmets, they are both getting a little long in the tooth. I know your problem. I did find a dealer not long ago that had a face shield still in stock that I was able to order here in the USA, but mostly Schuberth has pulled its support out of here to my knowledge. I think you're going to have to McGiver a part out of a paper clip or other piece of small springy wire.

Thanks Khunajawdge,

I was afraid of that. Great, just what the wife wants to hear. "Looks like I'll have to do some tinkering and see what I come up with Babe...". B)

if you can send me a pic of the part, I can check in Germany for you...Helmet model and year would help too...

Alfred

Alfred!,

You da man!! I can do that. PM me with your e-mail and I'll take a few photos tonight and send them to you. Thanks!

Kurt

Catfish,

You install the shield without the clips installed? Duh, I hadn't tried that. Does the shield rattle around at all? I'll try it that way.

I may have a spare. Let me check tonight. Is this for a C1 or C2 or is that part the same on both?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an old Concept sitting in my closet, I "retired" it after it rolled off the bike seat a few times onto concrete, and was introduced to the Shoei RF1000. If I could get the parts off I could send 'em for postage.

Hi Folks,
My wife has a Schuberth Concept we picked up for her a few years ago. There are small red retainer clips on each side at the pivot point of the visor attachment for removing the visor. One of these has broken and I can't seem to find replacements anywhere. I e-mailed Schuberth, but the mail just bounces. Soooo, anybody have any ideas where I could pick up some of these??? I also talked to a dealer that said they don't provide support in the US anymore. Go figure. I don't know if that's true or not for sure. Hate to get another helmet for lack of such a small part. Thanks for any info!

Kurt