Schumacher to ride in 3 Moto GP's

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feejer222

Reaction score
It's a wild rumour but I love the thought of it.

LINK TO SOURCE

LINK (in English)

schoey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it! Kinda back-asswards as far as history goes, but very cool and what a great endorsment for motorcycle road racing.Will he be competitive, most probably not but now I'll surely upgrade my Dish Network subscription just to see it "live"! :clapping:

P.S..... OK, his head does sorta look "photo shopped" atop his leathers, but I'm gonna go with it just the same!

P.S..... OK, his head does sorta look "photo shopped" atop his leathers, but I'm gonna go with it just the same!
That sadly is how his head does look. The picture was taken at a Ducati test at the end of last season where Shumacher was only 5 seconds off the lap record on Stoners bike.

This was him during the test

schumacher1.jpg

Yeah, he was 5 seconds a lap off Stoners pace. KRJR wouldn't race when he was 2-3 seconds off pace & he's a former world champion. Multiply that by the typical 25 or so laps & Schumacher wouldn't be competitive. Not to say he doesn't have talent but riding MotoGP bikes is a full time job & I don't see him riding around to finish last.

Yeah, he was 5 seconds a lap off Stoners pace. KRJR wouldn't race when he was 2-3 seconds off pace & he's a former world champion. Multiply that by the typical 25 or so laps & Schumacher wouldn't be competitive. Not to say he doesn't have talent but riding MotoGP bikes is a full time job & I don't see him riding around to finish last.
Nor me, but we have to consider that it was his first time on one of those monsters, I doubt if I could have managed a lap on one first time out......anyway....stop spoiling my fantasy :rolleyes: :lol:

Oh and that was 5 seconds off the lap record, not race pace. I know that records are set during races but not by everyone every lap.

I say "crap"

"This story was originally posted on the Spanish website DailyMotos.com on December 28th, also known in Spain as "el Dia de los Santos Innocentes", the Day of the Innocent Saints. On this day, it is usual for Spaniards to play tricks on each other, and for the media to try and pass off fake stories as news, as a joke. In other words, this story looks like being the Spanish version of April Fools..."