Scorpion EXO-1100 Helmet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richouse

Reaction score
I have been wanting a new helmet for a while and now after my crash I need one. I have been searching and decided to go with one of these, only thing was they were not available until now. I just got my order in. The web reviews said nothing but good things about it. I will post up what I think about it after I get it and have used it for a while...

Looks nice. I have an EXO 700 I really like, liner getting worn out. Then got an EXO 400 on closout, supercheap ($79.00), just realized that the liners are identical, so just swapped the $79.00 helmet's liner with the nicer helmet's worn out, now it's like a brand new helmet!

Their anti-fog shields work very well. I have a gold mirror shield that looks very cool and has a nice tint. I'm a scorpion fan. :)

I have the EXO 1000 and cant say enough good things about it. works great with the sena bluetooth too! Just be careful with the faceshield and use only water to clean it. I ruined one with a plastic cleaner which made the antifog coating peel like a sunburn.

I've got an EXO 1000. The fog free visor worked for about two weeks. I mean, sure, I was putting it on after having run 3 miles in 20 degree weather, so the sweat plus sub-freezing temps was a torture test, but it doesn't even work well in the SUMMER if I've been sweating.

Personally, I'll never buy another helmet again unless I can verify there's a pinlock available for it.

OTHERWISE, it works fine. Wish the tinted flipdown was polarized, but that's really nitpicking. Otherwise, it was a great buy at a good price.

Alexi

I just bought a Scorion EXO-100 Half Helmet for short runs around town on those crazy Hot Days. I Like it a lot! :clapping:

That Spring Loaded Pop Down Sun Visor is Waaay Cool! I cant believe I waited this Long. :)