Seattle for the weekend!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmgrif

Reaction score
I am going to be in Seattle (don't know the area)for the weekend! I need new riding gear and I live in a small community north of the 49th . Is there a dealer or distributor in the Seattle area I must visit? Thanks. I have GPS with me. Aerostitch or Belstaf would be preferable?

Don't think there are any Aerostich retail outlets? It's either on-line/phone or at the factory/store in Duluth MN.

Belstaff has an on-line retailer in BMG (British Motorcycle Gear) -- don't know if they have any retail outlets? Don't know if they have an exclusive franchise -- but, doubt it.

Cycle Gear has 2 stores in the Seattle-ish area -- Tacoma and Auburn (and they usually have good open hours at their stores). I got a promo from them saying 20%-off (w/coupon) on some apparel -- and they often have in-store specials.

(don't be afraid to ask for a discount...)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to be in Seattle (don't know the area)for the weekend! I need new riding gear and I live in a small community north of the 49th . Is there a dealer or distributor in the Seattle area I must visit? Thanks. I have GPS with me. Aerostitch or Belstaf would be preferable?
Go to Portland, no sales tax

:)

Oh, and Belstaf isn't Belstaf anymore. The quality the old company had just doesn't seem to be there in the new garments from the new owners, IMO

Also in the same area:

Ride West BMW

8100 Lake City Way NE

Seattle, WA 98115

+1 (888) 527-7433

(206) 527-0881 (They carry Revit)

https://www.revitusa.com/en-us/#/home/touring

Seattle Cycle Center

10201 Aurora Ave N [Hwy 99]

Seattle WA 98133

(206)524-0044

Lynnwood Cycle Barn

17222 Washington 99 {Hwy 99}

Lynnwood, WA 98037

(425) 774-3538

Kim Seely [Tell Kim you are part of the Yamaha (Dave Black) FJR Forum and she will give you a good discount.

LYNNWOOD MOTOPLEX

17900 HWY 99

LYNNWOOD, WA 98037-3616

Ph: 425-774-0505

Last edited by a moderator:
How about Gerbings in Tumwater, 'bout an hour or so south of Seattle.

Gerbing's Heated Clothing

1145 85th Ave SE

Tumwater, WA 98501

Thanks everyone for your input! I looked at 3 places today and will check at Everett on the way back tomorrow? So far I can't seem to find the right single jacket that will carry me through Spring, Summer and Fall? Aerostitch may have but, they say it is a light version and may not have the necessary impact protection? The search goes on!