Seems a little high, but ......

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Guy

Reaction score
https://huntsville.craigslist.org/mcy/3700790239.html

Do you think this would hold my FJR and my ZRX?
rolleyes.gif

I don't think that I would risk my Schwin or Roadmaster on that piece of junk. $600.00 is not exactly what I would call a bargin.

As a joke, I sent this to a friend who lives near there and asked him to go check it out for me. Here's his response. He's obviously got a good sense of humor. Well, I hope he's joking ;)

Ed, I am in Moulton as we speak. There is quite a crowd here fighting over the trailer. Good news is I got here first and was able to buy the trailer for the list price of $600 plus $100 registration fee and because I am the only one here that can speak fluent Hick was able to get Jimmy Bob to forgo the buyers premium, out of county tax, and shop fees.
Jimmy Bob, or JB as his friends call him, is going to deliver the trailer to your doorstep in AR for a case of beer and some shotgun shells. He said he always wanted to see how them Arkies lived. His second Daddy was in the Army with some Arkies and JB recalled him saying they wasn't much different than real folks except harder to understand. I think he and his brother are both coming and plan to stay a few days with you partying and hanging around.

JB's brother Ronny Bob, or RB, said he would paint your new trailer Rusteoleum green for a second case of beer.

Anyway, gave these good folks your home address. They ought to be headed your way this weekend. Try not to make any loud noises around RB. He was in a propane explosion when he was a child and is still kind of antsy from it.

I'll get the $700 from you next time I see you.

Glad I could help!

John

As a joke, I sent this to a friend who lives near there and asked him to go check it out for me. Here's his response. He's obviously got a good sense of humor. Well, I hope he's joking
wink.png

Ed, I am in Moulton as we speak. There is quite a crowd here fighting over the trailer. Good news is I got here first and was able to buy the trailer for the list price of $600 plus $100 registration fee and because I am the only one here that can speak fluent Hick was able to get Jimmy Bob to forgo the buyers premium, out of county tax, and shop fees.
Jimmy Bob, or JB as his friends call him, is going to deliver the trailer to your doorstep in AR for a case of beer and some shotgun shells. He said he always wanted to see how them Arkies lived. His second Daddy was in the Army with some Arkies and JB recalled him saying they wasn't much different than real folks except harder to understand. I think he and his brother are both coming and plan to stay a few days with you partying and hanging around.

JB's brother Ronny Bob, or RB, said he would paint your new trailer Rusteoleum green for a second case of beer.

Anyway, gave these good folks your home address. They ought to be headed your way this weekend. Try not to make any loud noises around RB. He was in a propane explosion when he was a child and is still kind of antsy from it.

I'll get the $700 from you next time I see you.

Glad I could help!

John

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

The plot thickens. I just received this from John.
fool.gif

Dave and Ed, just heard from JB and RB. turns out JB has a court appearance on Monday and RB ain't got no driving licenses so they caint make the trip to AR. No sweat, problem solved! I told them Ed would send them some AR whole hog sausage and an autographed picture of Hilary if they would put the trailer on a Greyhound to Little Rock.
Done deal! they did have to cut the trailer in two in order to get it in the luggage hold of the bus.

Bus left Moulton about an hour ago, should hit LR about midnight. Can you all meet the bus and unload that thing? And pay the driver, cash?

He is one of their cousins. He will park the bus behind the terminal with the left turn signal flashing so you will know it is the right one. Just unload it while he distracts the dispatcher.

Gonna take a bit of welding to getter back on the road, but what a deal! Them boys swear you can get three Goldwings or "whatever" on that trailer. All for less than a thousand bucks!