Selling a PDP

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it is possible to sell or transfer a PDP. I ordered my bike from D&H cycle a while back, and my financial situation has changed since placing the order.

I am not positive this is the step I am going to take, but I would like to know if I have the option.

Thanks in advance guys,

Gonzo

Have you talked to D&H? From what I've heard of their service I would expect that they would be the ones to help you out.

IIRC, they will have to "hook-you-up" with another who wants your bike. The FJR you have your PDP for is being built and sent in your name rather than to the dealer. The dealer is merely an agent in this transaction. I don't remember the particulars, but it may entail you transferring the bike to the new owner. Maybe this can be done by fax??

I know there are those on the forum who know the exact procedure. As stated above, D&H can give you the proper information. They might even have a list of those who are interested in taking your spot.

Last edited by a moderator: