• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling All My Farkles - GEN 2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnny80s

Turtle Gears
Reaction score
I am selling all the farkles off my Gen 2 2007 FJR. Prices do not include shipping. I ship everything via UPS or USPS depending which one is cheaper. PM me if you are interested. I can provide more pictures if you like. As things sell I am marking them sold and removing the pictures to make the thread shorter.

Items for Sale

I have a set of Holeshot Mufflers that I need to polish up and sell. $350 They are not dented and have no scrapes but are too dirty for pictures right now. If you are interested let me know and I will get off my but and clean them. Includes heat shields for boots.

Used Audiovox CCS-100 Cruise Control with the Skyway Mount for the control pad is $100 plus shipping. The Skyway mount was $89 new. so I am asking $89 for the mount and 11 for the cruise. The cruise was working but the last few times I used it it would not hold the speed. That usually means it a vacuum problem. I pulled the system to sell the bike so I never fixed it. The Skyway mount was absolutely the best best mount and includes a ram ball mounting location too.

New Audiovox CCS-100 Cruise Control in box - $150 plus shipping and does not come with a Skyway mount for the control pad.

Heli Clamp and Risers - $210
IMG_1241.jpg

Rifle Windshield Tinted - $165 - SOLD Used but in very good shape This is the mac daddy of windshields. If you want the best FJR windshield this is it.

Right Side 2007 FJR Mirror Scratched - $35 SOLD

Givi E-52 Maxia Trunk with Light Kit and Plug and Play Admore Lighting Kit Harness. $250 SOLD for Trunk and Lighting Kit I will not break up the set. If you want to be seen at night this is what you want. It has four big LED strips and includes running, brake and turn lights. Already nicely painted Black Cherry. It has two small marks on it. I can provide detailed photos if you desire.

Premier Cycle Accessories Rack - $100 SOLD Few small marks but in great shape.

Pazzo Levers - Black with Silver Adjusters - $100 - SOLD

Motorcycle Larry Brake/Clutch Cover with RAM Mount - Perfect Condition - $15 SOLD

Power Commander 5 - $200 - SOLD This is brand new. I installed on the bike went for two rides then decided to sell the bike. Totally transformed the bike. Made the throttle smooth as silk. Includes box and stickers.

Garauld Hand Guard Extensions - New never installed - $12 SOLD

Techmount Stem Mount for GPS, Radar Detector Etc - $40 some small nicks - SOLD

Throttle Meister - Heavy Polished includes tool to remove your old bar ends - $90 SOLD

2006-07 FJR Factory Service Manual - $35 SOLD This has been rebound since these notoriously fall apart. It will lay open flat on your work bench. This has been used when working on the bike so it will grease marks in it. I did just about all everything on my bike using this manual and the forum.

I also have a set of Aichu's fork servicing tools. I paid $35 but they can be yours for $25. SOLD They have not been used.
PM for picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
PM sent on the reservoir mount plate

edit: removed myself from queue for fork tools.

Last edited by a moderator: