SEMA show

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickysnickers

Reaction score
Well, you might be thinking, "Why is this knucklehead posting about SEMA in the FJR parts area?" I just went there this last week. A friend got me a pass. As I was walking around the wheel and tire hall, I saw a truck with an '04 FJR in the back.

I walked over to see if it had been tinkered with at all. Sure enough, it had a Bassani exhaust on it. I never realized that they made anything for motorcycles, other than Harleys. After going through that hall, I hightailed it down to the Bassani booth.

I waited for a few minutes to talk to one of the employees. The guy I spoke to was Rick. I told him what I had seen. He said, "Oh yeah, that's my bike." I was a little shocked.

i asked him about the mufflers and asked when Bassani had come out with the system. He told me that it was a prototype set up. He went on to say that they are going to get into the motorcycle/sportbike exhaust arena.

I know they make some nice systems for the Ford Lightning as well as other vehicles. I hope they can get it together to make this for us. I took some photos, so if someone would like ot post them for me, I'll send them to you.

Rick