Sena 20s dual being delivered

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudeckp

FJR Therapist
Reaction score
Google alerts comes through!

Hello riders,

Just wanted to check in and let you know, we received another small batch of Sena 20S units this morning.
(4) singles and (5) dual kits.
Details and pricing can be found below.
JC Motors - SENA 20S

Let us know if you have any questions.
Ride safe.
While the bigger stores are weeks away from fulfilling backlog, this post from JC Motors hit today. My buddy and I each ordered a dual set, and will have them in hand next week! Just in time for my ride to Boston.

Ride report to follow in a week or two.

Thanks a lot for posting this... I just ordered 3 units from jc motors... the last of the current stock....

i previously pre-ordered from another company months ago, and still waiting... leaving on a 6 week trip 7/1 so the timing of your post was terrific.... thx...

I am hoping I get a confirmation email monday. I got the last set from those guys. Got sick of waiting for the group buy from another store. BUT my card hasn't been charged yet. When I went back to the page it did say there are no more left, SO in theory I should have the last set coming to me.

Well piss me off. I finally called this place to find out what is going on. My card hadn't been charged and no phone call or email, nothing. Well he tells me they sold out, even though my before my order there was stock, then no stock after my order. So no 20s for me. What pisses me off the most if they knew I made the order but didn't not respond saying they had sold out. Every other company has let me know within a day that there was something up with the order. Def won't ever deal with those guys again. Probably just going to buy a set of 5's or 10's for now. I am sick of waiting.

Sorry to hear that wild1, I know they only had nine, come in, Revzilla has hundreds backordered, and only had 40 for fulfillment. Please don't take it out on the vendor(s), they're all being beaten up over this.

I understand the sena issue totally. I just don't understand why I had to call in today to find out that the order I made on friday wasn't going to happen. Anyways, I ordered a pair of 10's from a place I buy a lot from. Ill use them for awhile and if they work well either get another set or get a set of 20's some time next year when they come out lol. I would like a set for quading and dirt biking also. Hope they work as well as everyone says.

Oh boy, off to a rough start. Received dual pack yesterday, and...

• 2nd unit is DOA (charges but doesn't power on) A few minutes on hold for support, and they said they'll ship an anvance replacement (I'll return defective one in that packaging), when the warranty team gets some of their own (ETA 1-2 weeks)
  • Damn hard to install on a Nolan N44 (presumably also the N104) Routing the slot for the bracket wasn't a problem, but there's not much allowance for the thickness in that spot on the helmet. Oh, and the adhesive also useless for the Nolan's with the plastic trim.
  • The working unit paired well with TomTom Rider & Samsung Note 2, Haven't ridden with it yet for a field report

That sucks. It does make me feel better about getting a pair of the 10's which were shipped today. Hopefully that is the only issues you have.

Got a Sena 20s last Friday. Got it mostly sorted out. Starting a new thread "Sena 20s Day"