Sena website gone?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I emailed them yesterday about a my new SMH10... it's been real glitchy, turning itself off, cutting off phone calls, bluetooth to my iPod cutting in and out, etc.

No word from them yet. I was wondering what the deal was.

Gary

darksider #44

Looks like they are just changing Web Hosts. We will see Monday or so. Dont think they will go too long without a web presence.

Yeah, I emailed them yesterday about a my new SMH10... it's been real glitchy, turning itself off, cutting off phone calls, bluetooth to my iPod cutting in and out, etc. No word from them yet. I was wondering what the deal was.

Gary

darksider #44
Which firmware are you running? I was having trouble with 4.2.1, so I rolled back to 4.2. The trouble I was having was with my SR10; when it would open a channel to the headset, the SMH10 would shutdown.

8:50PM Pacific 7 July 2013 Appears to be up and running now. I just opened the site at Senna.com and it responded a lot quicker than fjrforum.com but I know there has been some spam issues and there is some planned maintenance so I expect occasional periods of slow response.