Service Manual?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale2010

Reaction score
Although I found the online version of the official Yamaha service manual, I'm wondering if anyone else makes a service manual for the FJR (2009 or 2010). Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dale

See Forum Guideline #9.
I wasn't looking for a freebie or a knock off. It just that Haynes, Clymer, Chilton, etc. often make legitimate manuals for various bikes and wondered if one might be available for the 2010 FJR. Like my software, all manuals I have are legitimate and paid for, so nothing to hide there.

Incidentally, here in Canada, the 2010 FJR is $20 199 plus freight and PDI (~$450).

Dale

Nothing from Hames or Clymer. The OEM service manual's pretty good. Held's for Honda are better but these aren't too bad. I've been using mine for my 2003 since I got it and it's always come through for me. For ~$60 that's pretty good.

over the life of the bike? cheap at twice the price. it'd cost that much for your first steering head bearing service.

as for the "on line version", i'd have to agree that (since yamaha doesn't provide a legal electronic version to consumers) that rule 9 would be worth checking. i know no one was hawking it but there did seem to be an implied comparison to it. that it violates yamaha's copyright is worth noting.

Last edited by a moderator: