• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SH50 Best deal Ever!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncbuddy

Reaction score
Hi, I was looking around for the top case 50Lts for my bike FJR1300 2015, and I was able to find a the SH50 from shad, they look good and easy to install, after doing a little research from a different brands, I was able to take the decision to buy it, in addition, I am not only buying the top case as I am wanting to set up my bike to the top, there is a promo going on and I have bought the top case with inner soft bag for the case for the same price. I just have saved $65.00 bucks on this purchase. I am waiting to receive them and install them, then I will share some pictures with you guys. ALSO, I will leave the link so you can take advantage of the promo going on
Here is the link guys!!!!
tango_face_wink.png
tango_face_wink.png

SHAD SH50 TOP CASE

Last edited by a moderator:
Links works but doesn't seem to like the IE browser. Having difficulty seeing the words clearly. Looks like a great deal.

Dave

I loved my shad.. but hated you couldn't get more keys for it. I was never able to fiND blanks anywhere. Still a good deal!

Yes, an actually it is a good deal, I was searching in other sites and was not able to get a better deal than from Shad. It will arrive a couple days and then I will share some pictures with you guys....