Shark Evoline Series 2 helmet.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had the original Evoline modular helmet since it came out. I also have a top of the line Arai now collecting dust. I have since purchased 2 Shark helmets for my wife and another for me. They make an incredible product.

I have had the original Evoline modular helmet since it came out. I also have a top of the line Arai now collecting dust. I have since purchased 2 Shark helmets for my wife and another for me. They make an incredible product.
How is the airflow with the chinbar flipped to back and with the fjr widshield out front. Thinking of getting one

How is the airflow with the chinbar flipped to back and with the fjr widshield out front. Thinking of getting one
I have one (A series 2)

I love the features... did the 48plus ride with it. Great for eating on the go.

On the last LD ride, I had extreme heat and got caught in Miami traffic, I had the

chin bar locked back alot. I did find I developed a painful "Rub rash" on my forehead.

I think this was either caused by the torque of my head catching more air and the center

of balance moving back OR I just do not have the right shaped head for the helmet. I

think it is a good helmet overall, maybe after 5 days in a helmet they all become uncomfortable? :lol: