Sharks in Calgary??!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick Mercer ran a spoof in the US, asking people on the street to sign his petition "to stop the practice of putting weak and sick old folks on ice floes in Calgary - and letting them float out to sea to die"! Now they have to contend with sharks too?

Damn, and here I thought you were talking about hokey :huh:
Me too... I couldn't figure out why Calgary needed a second hockey team. Maybe Red Deer?
The Sharks are the San Jose Hockey team, and they occasionally play the Canadians.
The NHL should ship the Sharks to Canada. ...along with the the rest of the California teams, Florida teams, Texas teams... basically anywhere that does not naturally have ice outside of refrigerators. They don't deserve hockey.

So, to answer your original question...

I think Bow Cycle was carrying, and G&W also I believe.

Hope this helps. good luck on the search.

Griff

Damn, and here I thought you were talking about hokey :huh:
Me too... I couldn't figure out why Calgary needed a second hockey team. Maybe Red Deer?
The Sharks are the San Jose Hockey team, and they occasionally play the Canadians.
The NHL should ship the Sharks to Canada. ...along with the the rest of the California teams, Florida teams, Texas teams... basically anywhere that does not naturally have ice outside of refrigerators. They don't deserve hockey.
Get out. And stop hoarking all the hockey teams from hartford.