She's looking good wearing all her new Farkles...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mcgyver74

Reaction score
Just a few pics of how she looks a mere month and a half after I bought her :)

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0167.JPG

Bead seat (Being replaced by Russel 7/30 :) )

IMG_0168.JPG

Dash Shelf, Heli Clamp, Ram Mount for GPS, Cee Balieys +2 H +2 W windscreen

IMG_0169.JPG

Got's to have da Frame Sliders! and you can see the mag Knight tank protector as well :)

IMG_0170.JPG

Givi Mount and Hyperlites...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a few pics of how she looks a mere month and a half after I bought her :)

IMG_0166.JPG
Umm...are those BenWa Balls on the seat? Never seen them mounted on a bike before...and I didn't think there were so many at one time, but I guess my experience with them is limited.

Very nice though! Looks like you have a tank skin on, in that last pic?

I don't see what the GPS mount is attached to...the triple clamp?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you like the bead seat? 1,000,000 taxi drivers can't be wrong? You're replacing the seat, is that because the beads don't work or are you keeping the beads with the new seat? Where did you get it?

THe GPS is mounted to a RAM ball that screws right into holes in the Heli triple clamp, and yes that is a mag-knight tank protector althougn I'm not real happy with the fit, it bubbles up in 2 spots and nothnig I do can get it to lay flat. Lucky t's only magnetic so I can remvoe it if it bothers me, but for now its protecting her from rider stupidity :)

As for the bead-seat, I got those from Farklemasters, were pretty cheap (16 bucks if I recall correctly) they help a little bit, however not enough that I can keep the stock seat. Sadly anything over 20 miles and I'm in agony which is why I'm springing the big bucks for a Russel Seat.

"Hi, my name is Marc, and I'm a FarkleHolic" :)