Shoei Multitec Fit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim'sonDFJR

Reaction score
For those of you that now have this helmet, did you find the size you normally wear fits well? I have read that these helmets run a little large so if your on the border between Large and Medium get the Medium. I have a RF-1000 in large that fits good. I can't find a local dealer that has these to try one on here in North NJ. Comments on the fit will be helpful before I order one through parts411.

Thanks

Tim

The reps I've talk to say to order smaller... I'm an XL with the RF1000 and the XL I tried seemed okay, but would definitely loosen with break-in. The L was a bit overly snug, but would prolly break-in just right.

For those of you that now have this helmet, did you find the size you normally wear fits well? I have read that these helmets run a little large so if your on the border between Large and Medium get the Medium. I have a RF-1000 in large that fits good. I can't find a local dealer that has these to try one on here in North NJ. Comments on the fit will be helpful before I order one through parts411.
Thanks

I wear a large in the RF1000, the Multi Medium fits me perfectly.

Tim

The reps I've talk to say to order smaller... I'm an XL with the RF1000 and the XL I tried seemed okay, but would definitely loosen with break-in. The L was a bit overly snug, but would prolly break-in just right.
I've heard the same thing, I think a medium will be the one. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
My Nolan and HJC helmets fit well at XL. My Multitec is a large and is the best fit of the three. It was tight to begin with but did loosen up to a perfect fit in a short time. For me it is the perfect helmet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine last night from the 411 guys. They were great. A week or two back they only had medium left in black. So they sell really fast, and have a new shipment. I wore a large X11, but a medium Mutitech fits perfectly.

Ken

Latest posts