• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Shoei Neotec White Flip-up Helmet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millsaps2

Reaction score
SOLD--I have a new Shoei Neotec flip-up helmet (White) with a Sena 10S bluetooth headset installed for sale. I have used the helmet on two trips and it is putting too much pressure on my ears. The helmet is size extra-large and I have the cheek pads and liner to make it 2xL. The shell size is the same and by changing the cheeks pads and liner you can go from xl to 2xl. I paid $585 for the helmet, $80 for the extra pads, and $215 for the Sena at the Helmet Shop in Daytona during 2016 Bikeweek and they installed the Sena. The Sena 10S is the most recent up-grade to the SMH10 system and it will pair with non-Sena headsets such as Scala Rider and others. The 10S also has FM radio. I also have a Pin-Lock shield for the helmet that has not been installed that will be included. Located in Anderson, SC

I would like to get $500 for the complete system.

Last edited by a moderator: