Short Guys and Windshields

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curious in CT

Reaction score
After wading through an ocean of windshield threads and not finding much info for riders of my stature, I'm gonna go ahead and ask another windshield question.

I'm a bit over 5'7", 32" inseam, and about 180lbs. I've pretty much narrowed down my choices to Rifle and Cee Baileys, and that's based only on looks. Don't really care for the looks of the Calsci or V-Stream but would still buy one if the performance was worth the trade-off in appearance.

So, if your around my height and have a preference for one over the other I'd love to have your opinion.

After wading through an ocean of windshield threads and not finding much info for riders of my stature, I'm gonna go ahead and ask another windshield question.
I'm a bit over 5'7", 32" inseam, and about 180lbs. I've pretty much narrowed down my choices to Rifle and Cee Baileys, and that's based only on looks. Don't really care for the looks of the Calsci or V-Stream but would still buy one if the performance was worth the trade-off in appearance.

So, if your around my height and have a preference for one over the other I'd love to have your opinion.
Did you read the stats off my licence for your post?

Cee Baily +4w +2h Flip. Works great for me, same height, weight, and inseam. :blink:

Ya'll could be twins...seperated at birth.

Who's yo daddy? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm 5'7", 29" inseam I have the Cee Baileys 2+2 works great for me.

P1020326.jpg

Wow, only three short guys and two of 'em are from CT. Must be a regional thing.

Maybe I should have asked for input from short riders, not just short guys.

Ladies?