Should Get Mine Tomorrow.....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pseudo-Fed

Reaction score
Feel like an 8 year old again on Christmas eve, expecting a G.I. Joe with kung fu grip. Warehouse tells my dealer he should have it tomorrow. He'll build it and let me know!! Details and pics hopefully to follow soon.....
rambo.gif

Congrats!! Let's see the new baby!! And let the farkeling begin! :)

Mercifully they opted to bring the champagned colored version rather than the brownish one.

Hey Fed. I've been following your journey... back in the beginning of November, you started off with that post considering an FJR, but wondering what Honda had up their sleeve. You'll recall the dog pile that ensued. However, you survived, and came back with another post around the 21st saying that you'd ridden one. I enjoyed your comments there, but if I recall you were lo-balled on your trade and the asking price was high as well.

Now here you're saying it's a done deal. Well, GOOD FOR YOU DUDE!!!!!!!!

Hope somebody's around to take pics of yer face tomorrow. First, we need one of when ya first see it...

Screenshot2012-04-16at90844PM.png

and then maybe one after you first ride it...

bugsinteeth.png

and then maybe how yer looking while trying to go to sleep the following night...

Screenshot2012-04-03at95317PM.png
Screenshot2012-04-03at95317PM.png

Good luck. We're happy for ya, dude.

Gary

darksider #44

Last edited by a moderator:
With the new an improve 2013 model, I believe more and more people will make the switch to Yamaha.

As a result, I predict there will be an increase in new forum members entering the FJR forums.

Congratulation and enjoy your new motorcycle :)

Speak for yourself killer of Shorai batteries! All I know is anyone who would buy a POS Gen III FJR must not have had much of a mother! Jes saying and 'nuff said!
Did beemerdons hack your admin account? Or are you just sleepin around with him? Cuz that sounds an awful lot like BD.

Speak for yourself killer of Shorai batteries! All I know is anyone who would buy a POS Gen III FJR must not have had much of a mother! Jes saying and 'nuff said!
Did beemerdons hack your admin account? Or are you just sleepin around with him? Cuz that sounds an awful lot like BD.

Well..... we ARE related. Sometimes, unfortunately, I am my father's bastard step-pappy's son.

I just put 40 quality miles on #21...I do beleive that her (Beatrice IV) and I will be doing the nasty by later today.
punk.gif